Getting published on Traders and Markets is an easy process. We consider all submissions for originality, content and value.
If you would like to Guest Post with us, it is always a good idea to help the promotion of your own post on Twitter, Facebook, G+ etc. Also Linking from your own blog/site will ensure your readers don’t miss out on your guest posts.
- The article content must be original and unique
- Posts should not be include affiliate links or a plug a particular company.
- No generic posts on theory. Only informative and usable articles will be approved.
- No need to attach thumbnails, we pick the most appropriate thumbnail images from our gallery.
- No keyword stuffing. This is one of the main reasons guest posts are rejected.
Our editors have the right to refuse to publish any content that does not meet the criteria. If your post is not approved you will be notified of this and we will suggest any improvements that need to be addressed before we can consider the article again.
Check out some great guest posts below, recently submitted to the Traders and Markets.